Vision & Values
A just and caring world for young children of marginalized populations to enable them to develop into competent and confident individuals.
• To actualize the rights of the child
• Train competent personnel to serve the needs of the child.
• Review and influence the policies that affect the migrant child.
The following are the values that permeate through all interventions at TMCP:
– enabling participation
– ensuring holistic development
– maintaining inclusiveness
– celebrating diversity
– following a sustainable perspective
– acquiring collaboration
– inculcating a love for life
– imbibing mindfulness
TMCP supports the rights of the child
Tara Mobile Creches Pune’s objectives revolve around ensuring that every child enjoys his or her basic rights. These rights have been embraced and adopted by the Convention on the Rights of the Child.
1. The right to grow up and to develop physically and spiritually in a healthy and normal way, free and with dignity.
2. The right to a name and nationality.
3. The right to special care and protection and to good food, housing and medical services.
4. The right to special care if handicapped in any way.
5. The right to love and understanding, preferably from parents and family, but from the government where these cannot help.
6. The right to go to school for free, to play, and to have an equal chance to develop to be responsible and useful.
7. The right always to be among the first to get help.
8. The right to be protected against cruel acts or exploitation.
9. The right to be taught peace, understanding, tolerance and friendship among all people.